Thursday, February 9, 2017

Farm Restaurant

This may not be something new, but I would love if I run a restaurant which cooks veggies freshly plucked from its own farm in its backyard. The menu this way can keep varying as per the season and what is available at the farm. I am sure someone might be doing this some where, still I get excited just by imagining something like this of my own,specially in Mumbai.

Thinking of getting such space in a city like Mumbai, which can accommodate both an eating space and a farm itself is tiresome not to mention the investments this kind of venture demands,but one thing I am sure of, the space like this is going to be loved.

Just imagine they grind the spices themselves, they cook in clay pots the vegetables they just plucked from the farm and serve it hot on the platter.

This of course will have limited guests a day kind of arrangement, I would love to go to a place like that.





No comments:

Post a Comment